Many time you want to change file extension of any file in windows os. and sometime it is not visible. here is blog that tell you how to make file extension visible of any file.
1. Go to control panal of windows.
2. select small icons in drop down menu of view by in right corner of control panal if other is selected.
3. click on file explorer options.
file extension :
a string of characters attached to a filename, usually preceded by a full stop and indicating the format of the file.
Also In Simple Steps :
- Click the Start menu.
- Type “folder options” (without the quotes).
- A dialog box with the title “Folder Options” will appear.
- Click to uncheck the box for “Hide extensions for known file types”.
- Click the “OK” button at the bottom of the dialog box.