We get many brushes in photoshop and also we can download brush package both premium and free. But sometimes we want brush that are not available anywhere.
Photoshop provide facility to create own brushes. And also we can customize brush by adjusting its scattering, smoothing, noise, color, shape and angle jitter. It help us to use brush to draw various pattern, here is example.
Create custom brush
1. Open new document in photoshop.
2. Draw any shape of your interest. that shape become your new brush. You can also take any image here. Here i had taken shape using custome shape tool. You can choose any shape by selecting shape in upper menu.
3. Here it is shape layer so we have to first rasterize it to make it normal layer.(you can skip it if it is normal layer)
4. Then go to Edit->Define brush in menu.
then a prompt open in which you can name your brush. Give ok to that prompt.
5. Then select brush tool from tool menu on left side and you can see your brush in brushes at end.
- go to window->brushes or press F5 to open brush palette.
In brush tip shape, adjust spacing as you like. Here i have taken it 188%.
Then in shape dynamics you can change size jitter and angle jitter for varient size. You can also customize brush using other option.
Finally select that brush and select any color of your choice. and you can use new brush in any document.